Made just for mirrorless mounts is the new Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS lens. It is available in Canon EF-M, Fujifilm X, Samsung NX, Sony E and Micro Four Thirds mounts. Its 35mm focal length equivalency for MFT cameras is 24mm, for Canon M cameras it is 19.2mm, and for the other three mounts, 18mm. With an f/2.0 maximum aperture, it is particularly effective in low-light capture and can control shallow depth of field for precise subject focus with pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds. It offers a minimum focus distance of 7.9″. The lens’s impressive optical construction consists of three Extra-low Dispersion elements, one aspherical, and one hybrid aspherical element. The nano-crystal coating is applied to the inner surface of the two front-most lens elements to minimize ghosting and flare and improve overall image clarity. The Rokinon 12mm accepts front filters and provides a 67mm diameter thread.
- Specifically for use with APS-C sized image sensors
- Maximum Diameter: 2.85 inches (72.5mm).Lens for Canon EF-M Mount Compact System Cameras
- Prime wide-angle lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 18mm
- Fast f/20 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions
- Three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions
- Lens not Zoomable