The NEW ROKINON 14mm Ultra-Wide Angle F/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens is the highest quality affordably priced 14mm lens on the market. It is designed for full frame cameras and is fully compatible with APS-C cameras as well. The lens construction is 14 elements in 12 groups and features 2 ED lens elements, one hybrid and one glass aspherical lens element. All of these lens elements combine to minimize distortion and chromatic aberrations. The lens features a remarkable 115.7 Degree angle of view on full-frame cameras and a 93.9 Degree angle of view on APS-C cameras. This fantastic lens is now available for Mirrorless camera bodies including: Sony E-mount (NEX), Micro four-thirds, and Fuji X.
- Ultra-wide angle of view on both full frame and APS-C cameras.Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 0.9′ (28 cm) for enhanced close-up shots.
- Excellent construction and superior build quality for razor sharp images
- Features built-in petal type hood, Focal Length :14mm
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 0.9′ (28 cm) for enhanced close-up shots, Lens not zoomable. No autofocus.
- Super multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images
- Aspherical lens elements improve peripheral image quality. Circular diaphragm (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to 4 shutter speed stops of correction.
- Ring USM, high-speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithms for fast auto focusing with a minimal focusing distance of 0.23m.
- Full-time manual focus for manual adjustment while in AF mode with silent and smooth operation making it suitable for video recording.
- Aspherical lens elements improve peripheral image quality.
- Circular diaphragm (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.