Made just for mirrorless mounts is the new Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS lens. It is available in Canon EF-M, Fujifilm X, Samsung NX, Sony E and Micro Four Thirds mounts. Its 35mm focal length equivalency for MFT cameras is 24mm, for Canon M cameras it is 19.2mm, and for the other three mounts, 18mm. With an f/2.0 maximum aperture, it is particularly effective in low-light capture and can control shallow depth of field for precise subject focus with pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds. It offers a minimum focus distance of 7.9″. The lens’s impressive optical construction consists of three Extra-low Dispersion elements, one aspherical, and one hybrid aspherical element. The nano-crystal coating is applied to the inner surface of the two front-most lens elements to minimize ghosting and flare and improve overall image clarity. The Rokinon 12mm accepts front filters and provides a 67mm diameter thread.
- Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) for increased light transmission and reduced internal reflections
- Fast F2.0 maximum Aperture + close-focusing to 9.5 inches = maximum versatility in all shooting conditions
- Optimized for excellent optical quality and true ultra-wide 110 degree edge to edge coverage with APS-C sensor digital cameras
- Utilizes 3 high precision (2 Aspherical + 1 ED) lens elements for superior image quality
- Inner focusing system (IF) – length doesn’t change and front element does not rotate – keeps integrated petal-type lens hood properly oriented
- Lens not Zoomable