Made just for mirrorless mounts is the new Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS lens. It is available in Canon EF-M, Fujifilm X, Samsung NX, Sony E and Micro Four Thirds mounts. Its 35mm focal length equivalency for MFT cameras is 24mm, for Canon M cameras it is 19.2mm, and for the other three mounts, 18mm. With an f/2.0 maximum aperture, it is particularly effective in low-light capture and can control shallow depth of field for precise subject focus with pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds. It offers a minimum focus distance of 7.9″. The lens’s impressive optical construction consists of three Extra-low Dispersion elements, one aspherical, and one hybrid aspherical element. The nano-crystal coating is applied to the inner surface of the two front-most lens elements to minimize ghosting and flare and improve overall image clarity. The Rokinon 12mm accepts front filters and provides a 67mm diameter thread.
- Ultra Wide 12mm Fixed Focal Length; Includes removable lens hood, lens caps, lens pouch and 1 year Rokinon warranty
- Maximum Diameter: 2.85 inches (72.5mm).Aperture range f20-22
- Constructed of 12 elements in 10 groups (2 aspherical lenses)
- Minimum focusing distance of only 8 inches Lens does not have autofocus
- Built for Mirror less cameras; takes a 67mm filter size
- Lens not Zoomable