Panasonic LUMIX Mirror less Micro Four Thirds lenses deliver a no-compromise approach to optical performance for modern interchangeable camera enthusiasts and professionals. As an optical partner of legendary LEICA Lenses, the LUMIX LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT 8-18mm F2.8-4.0 wide angle zoom Lens features the highest standards of detail and sharpness. Built for the outdoors, this professional grade lens features a splash / dustproof / freeze proof design when mounted on a compatible LUMIX G Mirror less camera. Featuring a fast 240-fps Auto Focus drive that is quite and ideal for 4K video and still photography. Make the switch from bulky DSLRs to the smaller, lighter, more compact Mirror less Micro Four Thirds system cameras and lenses from Panasonic LUMIX. (16-36mm 35mm Camera Lens Equivalent).
- Professional high-quality LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT optics with Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating (1 ASPH ED / 3 ASPH 2 ED / 1 UHR)
- Maximum diameter: 73.4mm.225x optical wide angle zoom 8-18mm F28-40 (67mm Lens filter threads)
- Durability Metal body for Various weather conditions (splash proof/ dustproof/ -10C Freeze proof)
- Fast focus tracking via a 240 fps AF Drive. Closest Focusing Distance-0.23m / 0.75feet. Maximum Magnification-Approx. 0.12x / 0.24x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Micro Four Thirds compactness – Overall length approx 88mm, approx weight 315g