Panasonic LUMIX Mirror less Micro Four Thirds lenses deliver a no-compromise approach to optical performance for modern interchangeable camera enthusiasts and professionals. This newly refreshed 35-100mm F2.8 “X Series” lens features Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating and its highest standards of detail and sharpness. Built for the outdoors, this professional grade metal body lens features a splash / dustproof / freeze proof design when mounted on a compatible LUMIX G Mirror less camera. Featuring Power O.I.S. optical image stabilization compatibility with 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2.0 (Image Stabilization) you’ll shoot with unprecedented hand-held stability across both video and still. Make the switch from bulky DSLRs to the smaller, lighter, more compact Mirror less Micro Four Thirds system cameras and lenses from Panasonic LUMIX. (*70-200mm 35mm Camera Lens Equivalent).
- Upgraded faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor for improved video performance
- Panasonic POWER O.I.S. compatible with enhanced LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX Mirror less cameras
- Durability metal body for various weather conditions (Splash proof / Dustproof / Freeze proof)
- Professional high-quality X Series optics with Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating. (2 ED / 1 UED)
- 35-100mm / F2.8 telephoto brilliance: ultra-long range of 35-100mm (35mm camera equivalent: 70-200mm) at a high-speed F2.8,