The Opteka 650-1300mm high definition manual focus super telephoto zoom lens is perfect for the professional and amateur photographer alike. Using a 2x tele-converter with a 650-1300mm lens will effectively increase the focal length to 1300-2600mm. A lens set to f/8 will now be f/16. There is a built-in, rotating tripod mount for easily attaching to your tripod or monopod. It’s an extremely powerful telephoto zoom lens with the versatility that you need. This lens is great for the wildlife or nature photographer who wants to be hidden while taking photos of the subject. When combined with the included T-mount to fit your camera system, this super telephoto works on both “full frame” cameras as well as the “APS-C” style digital SLR cameras. You can use the lens in “M” manual exposure mode or “A” aperture-priority mode only.
Advances in ultra high-index / low-dispersion optical glasses, new barrel materials, and exotic anti-reflection coatings, along with the latest in computer-aided-design / computer-aided-manufacturing, are combined to produce lenses of unprecedented quality. Diamond-cut from crystal-clear, water-white optical glass, Opteka lenses are ground and polished to a precise precision. This puts more creative control where it belongs, in your hands.
Bright sunlight and a sturdy tripod is recommend when using this lens.
Zoom Type: Push/Pull (Two-touch)
Focus Modes: Manual Focus
Minimum Focus: 16′ (4.9 m)
Angle of View: 3.8 to 2 Degrees
Filter Size: 95mm
Max Diameter: 4.1″ (105mm)
Length: 18.5″ (23.3″ at full zoom)
Weight: 4.4 lb (2 kg)
Opteka 650-1300mm Telephoto Zoom Lens
Opteka 2x High Definition Tele-Converter
Opteka T-Mount Lens Adapter
Opteka Removable Lens Hood
Opteka Padded Pouch with Strap
Opteka Lens Caps
Opteka 10 Year Warranty.
- ADVANCED OPTICS: Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses a series of 6 optical glass elements (one SD super-low dispersion) in 5 groups to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the aperture range. A high definition anti-reflective coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity.
- SUPER ZOOM: 650-1300mm or 1300-2600mm with the 2x converter, this lens is not only a superb long range choice, but also performs well in a variety of scenes from sports and surveillance to lunar shots.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Full metal body and rear mount allow this lens to withstand wear and tear much better than plastic lenses while commanding a rugged, solid feel when using.
- MANUAL FOCUSING: This lens has preset f-stops that correspond with the focal length at which you are shooting. An index for distance and diaphragm scale is inscribed on the lens barrel to coordinate focal length and aperture.
- COMPATIBILITY: Can be used on all Canon APS-C and full frame cameras including EOS 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 60Da, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 7D, 6D, 5D, 5DS, 5DS R, 1D X, Mark II III IV, Rebel T7i, T6s T6i, T5i, T5, T4i, T3i, T3, T2i, T1i, SL2 and SL1.