The Canon PowerShot SX510 HS Digital Camera is a compact, point-and-shoot camera featuring a 12.1 megapixel 1/2.3-inch high-sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 image processor to produce high resolution still imagery and full HD 1080p video. The sensor and processor work together to enable the Canon HS SYSTEM, which helps to reduce noise levels and gain greater clarity for enhanced low-light imagery. The processor also affords speed throughout the entire camera system, including High Speed AF and Zoom Framing Assist. The built-in Canon 30x optical zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-720mm, covering wide-angle to super telephoto lengths. The reach of this lens is enhanced by the optical image stabilization system that works to reduce the appearance of camera shake. Six distinct settings of Intelligent IS image stabilization are also available, and can be automatically applied to suit the type of shooting and subject matter.
- Capture beautiful 1080p full HD video in stereo sound with a dedicated movie button, zoom while shooting and play back videos on an HDTV via the HDMI output
- Large 3-inch color LCD with a screen resolution of 461,000 dots enables easy viewing from a wide angle
- 12.1 megapixel high-sensitivity 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor combined with the Canon DIGIC 4 image processor
- Powerful 30x optical zoom and 24mm wide-angle lens with Optical Image Stabilizer
- Smart Auto intelligently selects the proper settings based on 32 predefined shooting situations