The Canon EF-M 55–200mm f/4.5–6.3 IS STM Zoom Lens is compatible with Canon EOS M series digital cameras and offers an extended zoom range perfect for shooting architecture, portraits and more. The advanced 5-group optical system delivers superb image quality with impressive Image Stabilization technology to help capture still and motion photography handheld. The speedy STM focusing system provides fast, smooth and quiet operation. Manual focus lets you make fine adjustments on the fly, and is easily accessed with the lens’s AF+MF mode. Delivering stellar image quality in a lightweight, compact and easy-to-use package, the EF-M 55–200mm f/4.5–6.3 IS STM is an ideal lens to add to an EOS M series digital camera.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 27°50′-7°50′
- Focus Adjustment: AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance: 3.28 ft./1.0m
- Filter Size: 2.0 in./52mm diameter
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 2.4 x 3.4 in., approx. 9.2 oz. / 60.9 x 86.5mm, approx. 260g