The Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM telephoto zoom lens is a compact and lightweight 4x telephoto zoom lens ideal for shooting sports, portraits, and wildlife. The newly developed Micro USM makes auto focusing quicker and quieter. The improved zoom mechanism also makes zooming smoother. The front part of the zoom ring now sports a silver ring for a luxury touch.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 75-300mm 1:4-5.6
- Lens construction: 13 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 32 Degree 11 ft. – 8 Degree 15 ft.
- Front group rotating extension system with USM focus adjustment
- Closest focusing distance: 1.5m/4.9 ft.
- 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Micro ultra-sonic monitor (USM) makes autofocusing quicker and quieter than before
- Improved zoom mechanism with silver on the front; 4.9-foot close focus distance
- Ideal for shooting sports, portraits, and wildlife; lightweight frame weighs 16.8 ounces
- Measures 2.8 inches in diameter and 4.8 inches long; 1-year warranty