Ultra-high quality and lightning fast Canon L series lens Optical Image Stabilization System increases usability by approximately four stops The lens features a function that prevents erroneous operation when the lens is mounted on a tripod or monopod The EF 70-300 f/4-5.6L IS USM incorporates a floating focusing mechanism for sharpness from 3.9′ (1.2m) to infinity Two Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) elements for improved image quality and reduced chromatic aberration The lens accepts an optional removable tripod collar, and is dust and water resistant The Fluorine coating keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum
- Impressive focal range.Diagonal Angle of View 34° – 8° 15′
- Travel friendly size, packs small and stays small with a manual lock switch on side of barrel. Note: lens can only be locked at 70mm range as it is for travel only. Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 70-300mm 1:4-5.6
- Focus Adjustment Type – lens extension via inner focusing focus cam, plus floating mechanism.Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m/ 3.9ft
- Note that when the inner lens is fully extended (300mm) it’s approximately 8.25″ in overall length. The 5.6″ measurement is at the 70mm range when lens is closed/locked.
- Suitable for Nature/ landscape/ sports/ travel photography