The Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens is a compact and lightweight standard zoom lens that offers superior optical performance, plus a built-in Image Stabilizer. The IS system reduces the possibility of blurred photographs caused by camera shake, which allows for hand held photography in comparatively dim light without a flash or tripod. At the wide angle end of the zoom range, the equivalent shutter speed gain is approximately 1.5 stops while at the telephoto end, it is approximately 2 stops. Also, the lens has a USM drive mechanism for faster and quieter AF operation, and the pulse control diaphragm (EMD) ensures precise aperture control. Note! White Box products comes supplied in a plain white box, instead of the manufacturer’s packaging. It still includes all the manufacturer’s accessories.
- The Image Stabilizer uses a pair of precise gyro-sensors and a microprocessor to significantly reduce possible image blurring
- Advanced Ultasonic Motor (USM) performs high-speed, silent and precise automatic focusing (manual focus is also provided)
- Accepts 72mm lens filters (optional)
- Advanced optics and aspherical lens element help preserve sharpness and color clarity from edge to edge
- With a 5x zoom range of 28mm to 135mm, it covers wide-angle / normal / portrait / telephoto perspectives