The Sony Handycam HDR-TD30V utilizes two Full HD sensors to capture true 1920×1080 3D video for a more immersive 3D experience. Most 3D cameras achieve the 3D affect by splitting a 1920×1080 signal in to two 960×540 channels in order to squeeze them onto one sensor, thereby limiting resolution on the final output.
- Double Full HD 3D camcorder
- 3D viewing directly on 3.5″ LCD, no need for 3D glasses
- Full HD 2D playback from 3D recordings
- 1920×1080 Full HD 24p/60p with 20.4MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- 3.5″ Xtra Fine LCD 3D display (1229K)