The Nikon D810 Digital SLR Camera takes its place as the high resolution option in the Nikon DSLR lineup. It features a 36.3MP FX-format CMOS sensor without an Optical Low Pass Filter for particularly sharp and detailed still imaging. With the addition of the EXPEED 4 Image Processor, performance speed is increased compared to the EXPEED 3 and noise is effectively reduced throughout the ISO range. Continuous shooting speed in FX format is 5 fps and in DX format hits a maximum of 7 fps. In addition, the full HD video capabilities of the D810 have been upgraded to include 1080p capture at 24, 30 and 60 fps. Also, the improved efficiency of the processor enables up to 1200 shots on one battery charge and 40 minutes of video recording. Low light performance has been upgraded thanks to a wide native ISO sensitivity range that runs from 64 to 12,800 and can be expanded from 32 to 51,200. The advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX autofocus sensor offers 51 AF points with 15 cross-type sensors and Group Area AF enables five AF sensors to be used as one group. This is useful when shooting subjects that cannot be tracked easily by one AF point due to lighting conditions. As a camera optimized for video capture, the D810 features recording in both FX and DX formats including simultaneous recording to memory cards and an external recorder as well as recording 60p output to an external recorder. The ISO range for video has also been expanded to run from ISO 64 to 12,800 and expand to
- Nikon D810 Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) – EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery (1900mAh) – MH-25 Quick Charger for EN-EL15 Battery with Wall Plug (No Cord) – DK-17 Eyepiece – BM-12 LCD Monitor Cover – BF-1B Body Cap – AN-DC12 Camera Strap – UC-E22 USB Cable – USB Cable Clip – HDMI Cable Clip – ViewNX 2 CD-ROM – Nikon 1 Year USA Warranty – Nikon MB-D12 Multi Battery Power Pack / Grip – 3 Legged Thing Billy 5-Section Carbon Fiber Tripod with AirHed Neo Ballhead
- The D810 is the full-frame D-SLR that cinematographers, camera operators and multimedia photographers have been waiting for. Bring the camera’s remarkable image quality and dynamic range to 1080p videos recorded at 60/50/30/25/24p uncompressed to an external device, compressed to an internal CF/SD card or both simultaneously.
- Capture 5 fps at full resolution and in 5:4 crop mode, 6 fps in 1:2 crop mode and7 fps in DX-crop mode. Enjoy tack-sharp focus crucial in high-resolution images thanks to an Advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX AF sensor that uses 51 focus points, including 15 cross-type sensors.
- Nikon’s EXPEED image processing concept enables superior performance in Nikon cameras. The new EXPEED 4 design takes that performance even further 30% faster than its predecessor.
- A deeper grip ensures stable handling, even for small hands. A brighter viewfinder offers ~100% frame coverage, 0.7x magnification and high contrast organic EL information display for easier visibility.